Monday, January 14, 2013

Oh Hello.

Well hello, there. Welcome to my little corner of the world wide web. This little blog is my attempt at a facebook re-direct. It's been 72 hours and counting since I deactivated my facebook account. The shakes and facial tics are getting better (hah) but I've found myself grieving for the many status update and photo worthy opportunities that pass by daily (sometimes hourly when living with a 14 month old). So this blog is my solution. I plan to use this space to share the milestones, laughs, *headdesk* moments, random pictures, and other miscellany that used to fill the pages of my facebook and that I don't want to lose over time. I hope that any of you reading along will laugh and cry along with me and enjoy the crazy little life we call ours! <3

(how we're hanging out tonight. Taylor and Daddy and puppy enjoying a minute of Disney Jr. before heading to bed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment